The NIEHS ChicAgo Center for Health and EnvironmenT (CACHET)
The ChicAgo Center for Health and EnvironmenT (CACHET) promotes multidisciplinary environmental health research among clinician, laboratory and population scientists from two Chicago area universities with complementary strengths and structure to understand, evaluate and ultimately reduce environmental health related disparities among residents of the region and beyond.
PILOT PROJECT PROGRAM – REQUEST FOR TARGETED APPLICATIONS
CACHET seeks applications for Pilot Projects in following areas:
1. Research that addresses environmental health issues or social factors influencing environmental health in our communities in collaboration with the CACHET Community Engagement Core (CEC).
2. Use of the new ICP-MS equipment of the CACHET Biomarkers Core for ongoing or new research with metals.
3. New research ideas that emphasize utilization of any CACHET Facility Core (IHSFC, Biomarkers, Microbiome).
• Letter of Intent: Requested by February 22, 2019, but it is not mandatory.
• Application Deadline: March 4, 2019
• Proposal Reviews: Completed by March 22, 2019; Funding Decision by March 29, 2019
• Project Start Date: April 1, 2019.
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://www.chicago-cachet.org/pilotproject/pilot-projects-spring-2019/